Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Rules and Guidelines Realair turbine duke tutorial photoshop

• Author
    hucczmd
    Participant

Realair turbine duke tutorial photoshop >> [ Download ]

Realair turbine duke tutorial photoshop >> [ Read Online ]

If you’re using the free Photoshop CS2, also grab the Nvidia texture tools: YouTube tutorial vids to be very helpful for doing paints with Photoshop. make sure the LancAir Legacy GPS makes it into the Turbine Duke update? The owner has FSX and the RealAir Duke and asked if I would send him the
    Fictional Silver and Red repaint for RealAir Turbine Duke V2. Repaint of the Realair Beechcraft Duke B60 in a fictional scheme for Copper River It Includes layered Photoshop PSD files of the exterior model textures and an optional
    25 Feb 2013
    Crash and collision detect must be off in order for you to experience the result of gear up landings which the RealAir Turbine Duke simulates accurately.
    It Includes layered Photoshop PSD files of the exterior model textures and an optional auto-installer feature to aid in the distribution of your repaints. Requires purchase of RealAir Turbine Duke V2 package from http://www.realairsimulations.com
    29 Mar 2015
    So here it is: my first ever flight sim tutorial released on Youtube. Let me know what you think. I tried to make it as professional as possible, both
    5 Mar 2015
    Realair turbine duke telechargement The RealAir Duke Gauges have been updated plus the additional Extra VSI version and Oil Quantity in Turbine Engine set.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+