Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Rules and Guidelines Oxpho blue creme instructions on how to play =827=

• Author
    hucczmd
    Participant

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Oxpho-Blue Professional Grade Cold Blue *Creme* at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

OXPHO BLUE CREME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PLAY >> DOWNLOAD NOW

OXPHO BLUE CREME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PLAY >> READ ONLINE

Save brownells oxpho blue to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Items in search results. Price refinements – Carousel. 7 product ratings – Oxpho-Blue Professional Grade Cold Blue *Creme* Brownell US SELLER New. $333.88. Buy It Now +$1.99 shipping. Only 1 left!
    Evaluation of several cold bluing products (w/pics) Welcome. This is not MY way of using blue but rather the Mfgr’s instructions for using their blue. 3. I anticipate complaints and helpful comments about how I should have done this for better results. Everything you want to learn about
    I recently found my Marlin 336 to have developed some surface rust on the barrel and tube. I have twice used Brownells 44/40 Instant Gun Blue and have followed the instructions on the bottle. I coated the surface afterwards with a good gun oil as instructed. The spots that were rusted continue to rust again. 51 deals were found for Oxpho Blue Creme. Deals are available from 11 stores and 3 brands. An additional discount is available for 3 items. Last updated on April 8, 2019. Scanning all available deals for Oxpho Blue Creme shows that the average price across all deals is $85.52.
    I used Oxpho-Blue to put a steel blue finish on curtain rods and steel C-Tables for our family room. The curtain rods have been up for almost five years and look great. I put a couple of coats of Min-Wax Finishing Wax over both and projects and they are very well protected and look great.
    I just received my Oxpho blue cream in the mail today, if your looking for an easy way to touch up that Mosin Nagant bluing this is it. It’s much blacker and flatter in appearance than the Birchwood Casey cold blue, I used the Birchwood Casey stuff on my Finnish M27 and it worked well, it was a little tricky to get an even color, but I liked the results.
    This cold b

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+