Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Rules and Guidelines Kk 2.1.5 flight controller priceyz250 2006 manual

• Author
    rokbrki
    Participant

KK 2.1.5 FLIGHT CONTROLLER PRICEYZ250 2006 MANUAL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

KK 2.1.5 FLIGHT CONTROLLER PRICEYZ250 2006 MANUAL >> READ ONLINE

I have approx. 13 flights on this quad. (HW Ver. KK 2.1.5 v, FW Ver. 1.1981 Pro Steveis). This is my second Quad w/KK 2.x.x controller. First quad crashed while in flight (one motor just stopped!). ESCs and motors were not defective, nor was the RX, no apparent reason for the in flight failure (KK 2.0 was damaged).
    Whenever i try to arm the kk 2.1.5 flight control board by moving down the throttle and then towards the right it says armed. But after that when I try to give a little throttle the kk board auto-disarms itself.
    Amazon.com: Swiftflying KK 2.1.5 LCD Multirotor Flight Control Board KK2.1.5 Newest V1.17S1 Quadcopter KK2 6050MPU 644PA: Toys & Games
    Full design of a low-cost quadrotor UAV by student team. stable flight with this control s trategy is displa KK 2.1.5 LCD board was used as the flight control board in which a host of
    Hobbyking KK2.1.5 – Beginner guide. The KK2 board is whats known as a flight controller, which is basically the brain of the quadcopter, its what takes the inputs from your controller and translates them into an output for the motors. Now its a bit more complex than this, it has gyros etc
    APM2.8 APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller 2.5 2.6 Upgraded No / Built-in Compass Straight Pin,DIY RC Drone Kit / RC Drone Accessories,Flight Control – http://www.xt-xinte.com
    KK 2.1 HC Multi-Rotor Hard Case Flight Control Board With Remote Programmer. SPECIAL The KK 2.1 HC is the next big evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. The KK 2.1 HC was engineered from the ground up to bring multi-rotor flight to everyone, not just the experts
    HobbyKing KK2.1.5 Multi-Rotor LCD Flight Control Board with 6050MPU and Atmel 644PA Swiftflying KK 2.1.5 LCD Multirotor Flight Control Board KK2.1.5 Newest V1.17S1 Quadcopter KK2 6050MPU 644PA 2.5 out of 5 stars 3. $20.28. Click the button below to add the Cased KK2 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board 2.15 2.1.5 Stevis 1.17 lite to your wish list. Cased KK2 Multi-rotor LCD Fligh
    Task<ihttpactionresult>paradox evo192 programming manual
    Update wii to 4.3 manually
    Geh 2059ec 130 b4 flight manual pdf
    Sunbeam 2 slice panini maker manual
    Instructional strategies pptsubaru ej20 engine workshop manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+