Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Demons-Online Simple Tutorials How To Get Paypal Acct to Donate

• Author
    Mititoyo

Many players in the game always wanting to know how they can get donation items when they do not have a Visa card in order to paypal. Well since all you lovely little children most likely just got some cash for Christmas and would like to make donations to server, listen up.

Firstly most of this info will apply to residents of the United States. I am not sure what methods other countries have of obtaining a Visa card. In the United States you can obtain a pre paid Visa card at many local merchants. To find a location near you search for Greendot card via internet and find locations nationwide there. I prefer that corporate hell monger Wal-Mart as their activation fees and fees to load the cards are the cheapest( $3 USD). Now I dont want to tell anyone to do anything illegal or unethical but YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ACTIVATE THIS CARD. In the U.S. anyone under the age of 18 cannot enter into a binding agreement, hence you cannot activate a Visa card with “your date of birth” if you are under the age of 18. I have no idea what you could do to get around this dilema.;)

Now once your card is activated go to the paypal official site, u can reach it from the donation page here in forum and sign up for an account with your new Visa card. Once your account is set up, you are ready to make a donation. Simple as that. So get out there and put all those greenbacks that Grandma and Grandpa gave you for Christmas toward something you really want. You help our server a great deal and get you some really awesome stuff in the process!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+