Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page
  • This topic is empty.
  • Author
    Anonymous

Why does everyone warn against sharing account information?(Account IDs/Passwords)

Sharing Accounts increases the risk of your account getting hacked, unless you know that person in real life. And,if your account does get hacked, the staff WILL NOT be doing anything about it, even if you lost some 100 star pets,and perfect gears. This applies basically for anyone who shares their account, and gets hacked. So don’t think that this does not apply for you. And running to the forum crying about what happened will also result in you getting flamed.

I don’t want to be scammed but how can I prevent this?

Pretty simple actually, just look at what the person put in while trading. If it’s the same thing you asked for, go ahead. But some people forget to look at what the other puts in the trade box, and only realize this after they get scammed. Scammers in variably have a sense of hurry, from what I’ve seen so far. Now if this looks completely muddled, I’ll just show a completely imaginary dialogue.

Scammer : Want to buy a 35* Dino?
    Player A : Sure.
    Scammer : 35k,come to Sodar.
    Player A : Ok
    Scammer puts in a 3* Rhino
    Player A puts in 35k.

Now this is the most crucial part of the trade. If player A checks the Rhino, he’ll see that it is 3*, and cancel the trade. If he presses trade he’ll lose some 35k for a 3* Rhino. I advice you all to check what the other person is offering before the trade. If YOU are trading him an item, see that he/she puts in the desired eps, and not gold. If you check and see that he is offering something other than what you are paying for, try to take a screenshot,and close the trade.

Note : I have seen that trading from booths is invariably cheaper, easier, and has no risk of scams.

How can I know who the members of the staff are and who are not?

Staff members have a [GH],[GM] or a [PM] in their names.Do not trust anyone else who says that he/she is a staff member.Also,please note that the Demons-Online staff WILL NOT ask you for your account information,and please DO NOT give it out to anyone who asks you for it.These people are hackers.Immediately take a screenshot,and post it in forums to warn us all about this person.

I have a bug,what do I do?

If you can log on into the game,ask a member of the staff. If none of them are on, or you can’t even log into the game, post it on the forums and it will hopefully get worked out.

And important note for posting in the forums about a bug : If you are going to start a new thread, have a clear thread Subject as in “XP bar bug” or “Skills bug” and not something like “GM PM please see this” or “please help me”. And most importantly, please use the QUICK SEARCH button before posting a new thread to see if this has already been posted. Not only is this easier for staff, it also saves your time, as you can see how to fix the bug even without waiting for anyone to post.

I just got pk’ed.What should I do?

Although the answer is very simple, some people tend to harden up when they get pk’ed and begin to act very childishly. They start whispering some total nonsense, and then they try some threats, and what not. Loosen up people, it’s the way of the game. It’s very childish and nonsensical to take such things to your heart. It’s a game, so just aim on growing stronger, and not on hiring mercenaries for pk’ing that same person.

What happens if I break the rules?

Very simple. You get banned or get sent to bot jail, depending on the crime, and the intensity of the crime. Botting, Macroing or scamming leads to long spells of bans. And once you get banned, chances are very slim you’ll get to play again. So be good.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+