Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Rules and Guidelines Atlantica online leveling guide 120

• Author
    hucczmd
    Participant

Atlantica Guides – Titles Guide 02/06/2010 – Atlantica Online – 2 Replies Below are all the titles you can get (that I know of – I have no clue if there are hidden titles or some other way to get them). The first four sets of titles are ones you can get from one of the women outside of Athens by doing quests – there are four of them.

ATLANTICA ONLINE LEVELING GUIDE 120 >> DOWNLOAD NOW

ATLANTICA ONLINE LEVELING GUIDE 120 >> READ ONLINE

Atlantica Online. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Atlantica Online > General Discussions > Topic Details. MightOfGuts. Nov 27, 2013 @ 1:21pm Atlantica Fast Level Up Atlantica Fast Level Up Atlantica_20090625_194300932 Originally uploaded by warhammermer Leveling in Atlantica Online is pretty quick. The zones are also rather pretty. I spent some time over the weekend getting new equipment and questing. I got some new armour for my character and I am happy with her new look. Since I am still low level I do not
    Once you hit level 10 go out there and start teaching crafting to gain points use world chat as much as you can also, it only costs 1k gold so its cheap! Buy Atlantica online gold for your character, and buy Atlantica gold power leveling to get a higher level for your character in short time, Goldicq is the best choice for you.
    Quest Up lvl 120 terdiri dari 2 npc yaitu npc Boorchu dan npc Jelme Quset dari npc boorchu berjumlah 15 sedangkan jelme 13 Quest. npc boorchu yang terletak di dekat kota chang an Quest up lvl 120 wajib dilakukan bagi semua atlantian untuk mendapatkan skill talent maupun perubahan pada main character adapun Quest ya adalah sebagai berikut :
    to compile a level 1-15 guide that will help new players get through the tough early battles in Atlantica. Follow my guide, and you’ll be able to take on all of the foes that make the average gamer stumble, and you’ll reach level 15 with a decent sense of how to survive the more difficult tasks to come.
    Kali ini saya akan berbagi tentang cara cepat naik level di game Atlantica online. tanpa basa basi langsung mula
    Mencuccini silvestrini 2 pdf
    Is 3370 part 5 pdf
    Medisys corp case pdf
    Frac-900 manual
    Ikea dwh c00 w manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+