Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Rules and Guidelines Chillzanne instructions

• Author
    msponcg
    Participant

20 Sep 2007 I can’t find my instruction sheet that came with it, and I need to know if it’s safe to keep in the You can keep the Chillzanne tray in the freezer!

CHILLZANNE INSTRUCTIONS >> DOWNLOAD NOW

CHILLZANNE INSTRUCTIONS >> READ ONLINE

I went to use my Chillzanne bowl and discovered a crack in the bottom and the liquid from inside was at the bottom of the bowl, couldn’t find my
    The Chillzanne. Chillzanne® collection offers a versatile line of freezable serving pieces, to keep foods cool when the weather’s warm. There’s a piece for every
    1 Dec 2015 NEW IN BOX Pampered Chef Chillzanne Rectangle Server Chills Deviled Eggs Vegetable Party Tray Details; Terms; Directions; Shipping.
    PAMPERED CHEF CHILLZANNE Platter Plus Serving Divider Tray NO Instructions #PamperedChef.
    Find great deals on eBay for Pampered Chef Chillzanne in Serving Platters. Shop with confidence.27 Apr 2006 My question is – if I put my chillzanne server in my freezer tomorrow (Friday) and then after the deviled eggs are done put them in the fridge
    4 May 2015 The Pampered Chef Chillzanne platter, an iceless cold platter with dome lid that keeps food chilled for hours, with original box and instructions.
    Posts about Chillzanne written by Samantha Stevens.
    The Pampered Chef Chillzanne Rectangular Server is great for keeping fruits and vegetables nicely chilled. I use the The Pampered Chef Corer for cucumbers. Put the freezable insert in the freezer and before serving slide it under the dividers and it keeps everything cool.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+