Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Rules and Guidelines Lectra battery heated socks washing instructions -350-

• Author
    msponcg
    Participant

Download >> Download Lectra battery heated socks washing instructions

Read Online >> Read Online Lectra battery heated socks washing instructions

milwaukee heated socks

battery heated socks reviews

how do you wash battery heated socksrechargeable battery heated socks

lectra sox pro series

While out in the cold, keep your feet warm and dry with the Lectra Battery Heated Boot Style Socks from Nordic Gear, Inc. These heated socks feature a recessed
    5 Aug 2017
    Thank you for choosing your Volt heated product to help you stay warm. As with any Before using your 3v Volt product the battery(ies) should be fully charged.
    3 Feb 2013 Properly washing your electric heated socks makes sure they last longer. Find out how to properly maintain them and make sure they don’t get
    Nordic Gear: Grey Lectra Sox Thermal Socks Pair. Lectra Sox. Features: Battery pouch accessible for easy heat control. Laundering & Washing Instructions:

16 Jan 2008 You must wash them in cold water on the gentle cycle and let them air dry, regardless of the instructions. Washing them and drying them as you would a regular pair of socks destroys them.” From “P.M.”: “I tried the same battery heated socks and when I first used them they worked. Heat was there.
    First used by fishermen in the North Atlantic, these battery-heated socks will keep batteries will last 2-3 hours; Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent.17 Feb 2011
    Nordic Gear Battery Heated Lectra Sox; ›; Customer reviews difference. I would recommend buying a good heavy pair of socks, and saving a ton of money on D batteries! Read more .. Also they need to be machine washable. 0Comment| 2
    Nordic Gear Battery Heated Lectra Sox feature a unique battery-heated design for hours of maintained warmth. Great for hunting, s

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+