Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Demons-Online Simple Tutorials HOW TO EMAIL THE PM’s

• Author
    Stellar

I believed that this has come across to many GH’s on the server from the most common question – HOW TO EMAIL SOULNECTURN[PM]? I could hear someone’s blood vein popped. 😛 I myself knew the stress of this question alone. Some has whispered me, asking me how. IT WAS THE MOST STRESSFUL THING IN THE WORLD :ka boom: when after 2 hours of trying to help but still the player won’t understand, even after I offered help to email the PM , whatever the player wanted to email him. (ss)

So, here is a simple TUTORIAL ON HOW TO EMAIL!

STEP ONE!

Click on ‘NEW’ or ‘COMPOSE’ when you want to send an email!

2uzy0i8.jpg

STEP TWO!

Once, the empty email shows up. Fill in the recipient email address. The Title and the contents of your email. If you want to email the PM, here is the format I often used for myself. Remember, PM’s email work for all kind of email, yahoo, outlook, gmail or whatever email you’re using.

PM email address : soulnecturn@demons-online.com
    Title for email : Donations/Inquiries/Report/Bugs [Either one that match the content. There is no need for LONG TITLE. Best to just go straight to the point.]

Content : If you were to donate, or bug report or simply report.

[Example for those who wish to donate]

Character Name :
    Server : Standard/Extreme/Convict [Whichever you’re on]
    Details : Donated ____USD under Paypal/Western Union transaction ID __________ (Usually these are in numbers) for _________ Item(Whatever Item you’re donating for.)

[Example for those who wish to report bugs or errors]

Character Name :
    Server : Standard/Extreme/Convict
    Details : My doomsday level suddenly dropped to lvl 30, my actual level is 187. [Example of bugs or errors, straight to the point. It’s easier for the PM to check the report without brainstorming on what ya trying to say.]

aag65x.jpg

And last but not least, CLICK SEND. With that, your email has been sent to the PM and they will reply when they’re on the email. Patience is virtue.

I hope this tutorial will help those who doesn’t know how to email because it will help both you and the one’s that had to deal with the question when you won’t understand or refuse to have the person to email for you.

Regards,
    Yuinori[GH]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+