Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Bug Reporting Game Troubleshooting and Problems [Help] Launcher freezes, not responding.

• Author
    beniqhart
    Participant

It loads to the point at which I see it’s loading, no images appear except the swirl of dots (To symbol me it’s loading), they spin till it’s loaded where I’d normally see pictures like the play button, instead, it freezes and resizes its-self as it normally would so I could see everything, then the area that resized appears black and the swirls stay there, frozen, it sits like this (“Responding”) for as long as I want, it’s until I interact with this window that it tells me it’s not responding, I’ve already run as admin, changed it’s run version to XP and what not, I’ve restarted the computer and now I’m asking for your help. (ss)(ss)

I have played before, I took a break for about a week, it was running fine back then, now it’s gone and messed itself up, I’ve re downloaded this game aswell, please do help, much appreciated, I’m gonna go re-install it again. Respond soon please :ka boom:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+