Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Feature Requests Players Creation Section Casual & mount designer

• Author
    Lupex

Hello, this is Lupex

I am a veteran player from extreme and have been playing there for years and also been one of the casual designers for many of the casuals around there and some of the main casuals in the game and was recently thinking about spreading out my wings with a thread in case anyone needs a personal designer but doesnt know where to go.

To garuntee that you will be happy with the outcome, there will be constant communication with you to update you on the progress of your design, your ideas and requests will always be listened to and i will do whatever i can to forfill them if possible.

In case youre interested, then send over a pm either here or hit me up in extreme whispering the game name “Lupex”. Prices etc. will be discussed in private.

Just to show some of my previous works:

http://postimg.org/image/opktthvl5/

1: This casual was made for `Chaos
    2: This casual was made during the 2013 valentine event and was a reward for everyone to enjoy
    3: This design was recently made for `Chaos
    4: This casual was made during the 2013 valentine event and was also a reward for everyone to enjoy
    5: This is my own precious casual that i am wearing and was designed a few years back and was also my very first design
    6: This casual was recently made for Serenitie
    7: This casual was made for Alara

There are way more casuals but i havent had the oppertunity to be able to take pictures of all the designed casuals, therefore im only featuring a few of them.

Cheers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+