Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Demons-Online Simple Tutorials Way and why – "Making MANNEQUIN" as "Main" character! Problems and Ways!

• Author
    SoulNecturn[PM]
    Keymaster

Alright, in simplest way I want to explain some issues that are rounding under some players mind…

Some of you for sure tried many times to make own mannequin as main character and vice versa. Mostly it was happening without any problems, but sometimes system was showing Chinese message and this just was impossible to happen (meaning this change mannequin to main).

OK here I will explain 99% of reasons why and how to avoid this 😉

In beginning I wanna inform that this system was made like this way to prvent some over usage of mannequins by using of special stuff made especially for main character etc etc…

Now WHY! Reasons why you cant make mannequin into MAIN character:
    – Your character used FREE VIP BC message!
    – Your character obtained free or discounted expballs etc from VIP MALL
    – Your character received free VIP experience etc (was under old VIP NPC)…

anyway the point is, IF you plan to be able to move between main character under mannequins, remember to avoid using listed things. Remember as wells that if you do, this will be reset after each maintenance 😉

Hope this information will clarify this 😉

Topic will stay open to share under this subject more (in case someone wish to add other action that prevent from change in simlar way ;))

Best regards
    Demons Online Team

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+