Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Demons-Online Simple Tutorials Necro Tomb – How To Make It Further

• Author
    Ruthless

As the title suggest, this thread will be about the Necro Tomb Quest. Some of you may already complete the quest like nothing and others may be having a little bit of trouble. Either way, implementing these tips will help you when slaying the bosses and should help you receive those nice rewards that come with it.

Tips:

-Before Entering Necro Tomb, Make Sure You Have The Paladin Revival Skill Resurrect (You’ll Need To Be Paladin Class In Order To Use With A Resurrector Appointed).
    This Will Come In Handy When A Boss Kills One Or A Few Of Your Pets, I Suggest Leaving The Range Of Attack Of The Boss (Hiding In A Corner xD.) And Using This Skill. It Is The Only Skill That Works In That Quest For Reviving Pets.

You Can Change Classes Here In Market, To The Left Of Market Warehouse. Just Choose To Change Your Class To Paladin:

Qj5Zb.jpg
    abABg.jpg
    1y2cb.jpg

Now, You Just Need To Appoint A Ressurector And You Should Be Good To Go.
    You Do This By Clicking On Eudemon On Your TaskBar (The Red Cricle In The Image), I Guess I’ll Call It That For Now xD Or By Pushing Ctrl + P On Your Keyboard At The Same Time.

L02Zg.jpg

And This Window Should Pop Up.

x0jfd.jpg

Now, You Want To Click Knights And Appoint Your Resurrector Which Can Only Be A Warrior Neil Or Rex. I’ll Go Ahead And Appoint My Resurrector. Mine Is Pretty Weak xD. But I’m Still Building My Character So….Yeah, Hah.

i7bsf.jpg
    YgzOe.jpg
    Qkomg.jpg
    vCbpd.jpg

And You Should Now Be Able To Use The Skill Resurrect, Which Will Come In Handy. If You Already Know All This Then Sorry xD. It’s A Tutorial/Guide After All. I Have To Break It Down For Those Who Don’t Know. Please Bear With Me :d .

Next Tip:

Use And Spam Chain Chop On The Boss

(Tip Within A Tip, Having A High Star Templar Will Help When Spamming The Boss With Chain Chop And Will Also Keep You From Retreating When You Need To Rest And Restore SP, Since Templar Adds To Your SP Bar.)

vXNve.jpg

The Reason I Suggest Using Chain Chop When Fighting The Bosses Is Because, Chain Chop Uses Less SP When Compared To Doom Storm Or Dragon Storm. Thus, Allowing You To Do More Damage In The Long Run Since It Will Take A Little Longer For You To Run Out Of SP. Also, If You Spam Chain Chop Correctly, It Should Keep You From Taking Damage. It Keeps The Boss From Hitting You With Lightning. You Can Also Push The Boss To A Corner, Which Helps When You Need To Retreat To Revive A Pet Or Recover SP.

If You Didn’t Already Know, You Can Get ChainChop From Shopping Mall For 50,000 Eps.

9IQEe.jpg
    jonpf.jpg

Tip #3, Use The Skill Lightning To Kill The Bosses Minions Or To Attack The Boss Without Taking Damage.

I Learned This From Pking On Different Servers, The Skill Lightning Has A Very Long Range, And Spams Better Than Thunder Does. You Can Actually Hit Monsters From The Border Of The Screen. The Range Goes A Little Further Than In The Screen Shot, It’s Kinda Hard To Get A Screen Shot Of This Since The Monsters Come Towards You xD. You Can Use Your Mage Pet To Cast It But Personally, I Prefer My Character To Use It Because Sometimes Mage Pets Are Out Of Range. Just Teach Lightning To Both Your Character And Pet And Mess Around With It And You’ll See What I Mean.
    So, You Want To Kill The Bosses Minions By Getting Them To Barely Pop Up In A Corner Of Your Screen And Then Spamming Lightning And Killing Them, Then Go After The Boss With Chain Chop.

as4Ve.jpg

But Yeah, You Can Get This Skill From The Grocery Npc Mary In Cronus.

Yp3Jh.jpg
    sABJh.jpg
    wBDnb.jpg
    LXHXf.jpg
    slVnc.jpg

I Also Suggest Building All Your Knights, As You Could See, Mine Still Need Alot Of Work (us). That Will Also Help With PvP (Pk).

And That’s About All The Tips I Have For The Quest. I Feel Like These Tips Will Raise The Chances Of Slaying The Necro Tomb Bosses

Here Is A Video Of All The Tips Put Into Action(It’s Pretty Long. It’s My Attempt At Completing Necro Tomb..So Yeah xD. Enjoy.):

[YOUTUBE]Ad5Z5aDfXZM[/YOUTUBE]

If Anyone Has Tips Of Their Own, Then Feel Free To Pitch In. Thanks For Checking Out This Tutorial/Guide. Have A Good One, Peace :yarr:.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+