Donate to help us improve the server

Close
For more info please check our Donation Info page

Home Forums GENERAL SECTION Rules and Guidelines Honda element manual transmission mpg converter

• Author
    msponcg
    Participant

Download: Honda element manual transmission mpg converter

Read Online: Honda element manual transmission mpg converter

21. Aug. 2008
    17 Nov 2007 The Element’s 2.4 liter 4-banger produces 156 horsepower and can be equipped with either a five-speed manual or automatic transmission.
    25 Jun 2013 Scotty Kilmer, mechanic for the last 46 years, shows how to replace a bad air fuel ratio sensor on your vehicle.Getting bad gas mileage?
    16. Dez. 2013
    Honda Element? Head protection airbags became standard in ’07. If you want a GRM project get a 5 speed and look up the 6 speed conversion. I managed to get 22-25 mpg mixed in my AWD manual trans Element.
    I thought a 5-speed manual always trumped an automatic for mpg, all else being equal? . The majority still have a torque converter and planetary gearsets. (Although . I have a 2004 Honda Element, manual transmission.
    You often hear that cars with manual transmissions have many advantages “That very personal element is also a factor in the degree of expertise .. you can keep your big auto-4 speed Ford trucks and automatic cookie cutter Honda Accord . AT with torque converters getting the same mpg will always put less power
    I have had 5 window regulators break in my 2006 Honda Element. I wish it got better gas mileage though, it’s difficult to get in and out of the back seat also (which isn’t very .. Replaced the catalytic converter twice because it stolen 500 deductible second time. . I have a manual gearbox and do a lot of engine braking.2010 Honda Element 2WD 4 cyl, 2.4 L, Automatic 5-spd. Regular Gasoline How can I share my MPG? 2010 Honda Element 4WD 4 cyl, 2.4 L, Manual 5-spd.

Samsung gt-c3313t manual
    Canon ps-1000 canosound manually
    H790 bluetooth manual
    Sedan kia cerato 2014 manual
    Software novarum dip trace manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hosted and designed by Most Host
ChatClick here to chat!+